We’re executors of encouragement! We carefully design and thoughtfully fill what we call “Hopeboxes,” which are monthly assortments of 10+ uplifting treasures, handmade by creative artisans who each hold their own stories of hope and healing, and a personalized message of inspiration and support.
Can I make a one-time purchase?
While Hopeboxes are designed as ongoing encouragement through subscription, you are welcome to send a single Hopebox to anyone in need of encouragement, whether that be a loved one or even yourself! Send hope today!
Just CLICK HERE and you'll go straight to the single-order area of our website!
How much does a subscription cost?
The base price for a monthly subscription is $49. We also offer Hopebox Light for $29 and the Deluxe Hopechest for $79.
Looking to save significantly on your Hopebox subscription? Prepay!
Subscriptions purchased for yourself automatically renew after your chosen billing cycle resets. You can cancel anytime.
Gift subscriptions do NOT renew automatically. There is an option at checkout to select automatic renewals for an ongoing show of love and support to those you value most.
Sign up for our newsletter to receive information on the latest deals, discounts, and promotions each and every month!
Can you please explain the process from payment to shipment?
1) PAYMENT: After we process your first payment successfully, we aim to ship your hopebox within two business days.
2) CONTACT: If our fulfillment team needs further clarification on your order, usually pertaining to the personalized message, we will reach out to you by email.
3) PACKING: That's right, your Hopebox is not finalized until after we get your order! Each hopebox is custom-made to send hope for each unique situation.
4) SHIPPING: We send our Hopeboxes via USPS Priority Mail, so the recipient can expect arrival of their first box approximately two days from shipment. That's four business days or less from the original payment date!
5) RENEWAL: Upon renewal date (usually the 15th of the month following your order date), this process starts over.